Terms & Conditions
- All products listed on our website are also for sale in our shop and on our social media. because of this we can not confirm that every item on the website is Available.
- as a whole we are made up of 8 Individual traders, for this reason we cannot confirm that all the products on our website will be Available in store at any given time. this is because a lot of our traders swap items in and out on a regular basis to insure they can provide regular customers with something different as much as possible.
- priority will be given to customers wanting to purchase in store. however customers wanting to purchase through our website are able to reserve and/or pay for products over the phone to avoid Disappointment.
- as the majority of our stock is re-loved and therefore not brand new, we do not accept liability for any stock that is not in perfect condition, however we do our upmost to ensure we provide our customers with the best quality products that we can. we also make customers aware of any known flaws whenever we can.
- reservations can betaken via email, phone or in person, however we will not hold a product for longer that a week unless agreed by staff. this could require a holding fee.
- deposits can be asked for at any point when reserving items and will usually be 10% of the total marked price, this may fluctuate.
- returns are not Accepted unless they are deemed to be faulty (other than any flaws stated when purchased) and returned within 30 days. for more information search consumer rights act 2015.
- we welcome Haggling with sales of our pre-loved items however at no point are any of our staff/traders expected to accept and all offers can be turned down.
- electrical items are not PAT tested (unless stated otherwise) and therefore are to be used as display only or to be PAT tested by the new owner.